Yes, yes. I know. I dropped off the face of the internet.
I don’t even have a decent excuse this time. Not unless you count my short attention span and tendency to get distracted by the smallest — oooh, a new library book just downloaded to my kindle! 😉
Okay, I guess extensive reading binges do count as a decent excuse to disappear from social media. Though I’ve been posting ratings and the occasional review on Goodreads, so I guess I haven’t totally dropped off the interwebs. Here’s a brief glimpse of the 74 (yes, seventy four!) books I’ve devoured so far this year:
- Reread the entire Court of Roses and Thorns series (including the newest installment)
- Laughed myself silly at:
- The Upside of Unrequited
- All The Feels, All’s Fair In Love and Fandom
- The Only Thing Worse Than Me Is You
- Waited over a month for Geekerella to be available from the library
- Drooled over the gorgeous writing in Star-Touched Queen
- Finally read the Grisha trilogy (seriously, why did I wait so long for this?!)
So yeah. I’ve been a bit, uh, preoccupied.
But the one really awesome side effect of all this reading? My creative battery is now fully charged. That means I’m going to dive into Camp Nanowrimo this July!
You heard it here first folks. I plan to have the entire rough draft of my fourth book in the Blessings of Myrillia series completed by the end of July!!!
Stay tuned for updates, progress reports, and maybe even a snippet or two. 😀
P.S. Did you see my epic news in April? UnBlessed is an award-winning novel! Both the paperback and kindle versions now sport a shiny award seal!!!
If you’re still on the fence on whether you’d like to add this award-winner to your bookshelf, check out the first few pages free here – or read for free on Kindle Unlimited.