I never thought it would be possible to say this, but I think I’ve finally overwhelmed myself with new books. My TBR list is out of control, and now with the addition of Camp Nanowrimo to the mix, my free time is at an all time low. It’s hard to pick between all the fascinating stories I’ve uploaded to my kindle – plus I’m rereading my first novel and spending a decent amount of time rereading Fire Blessed to see where I plan to go next. That takes up a pretty hefty chunk of time!
Then there are the books that I haven’t gotten yet, but desperately want to read. I’m forcing myself to hold off on one in particular that I plan to buy for my vacation – oh, did I mention that’s coming up in less than a month, too? Which means I have to do all the practical planning and packing on top of Camp Nano. Oh, and I work full time, do all the cooking and grocery shopping, and manage to still feed my cat daily. I think I might have bitten a bit more off than I can chew.
Either way, here’s a glimpse of my ‘waiting to be read’ list on my kindle. I seriously hoping to make a dent in it come vacation … or the day after Camp ends. In no particular order:
- Nefertiti’s Heart by A.W. Exley
- The Queen’s Jester by Mishka Jenkins
- One Way Fare by Barb and Hannah Taub
- Shadow and Bone by Leigh Barduco
- The Good, the Bad, and the Undead by Kim Harrison
- Maleficient by Elizabeth Rudnick
- The Wretched of Muirwood by Jeff Wheeler
- Dragon Haven by Robin Hobb